PIT resources at dane.gov.pl
Information resources of the Information Point on Telecommunications (PIT) are published in Poland’s Open Data Portal. At the moment, at https://dane.gov.pl/ the Office presents 20 data sets including data from the Information System on Broadband Infrastructure (SIIS).
Four resource bases were published within the PIT data set:
The resource base presents the procedures and formalities resulting from the applicable law. They concern investors in broadband infrastructure and the administrative authorities that operate them.
- API PIT – Rates for the right of way occupation
The service https://pitmap.uke.gov.pl/api/v1/stawki yields a JSON file containing the rates for the right of way occupation (over 1,900 LGUs).
- PIT – WMS network service – https://pitmap.uke.gov.pl/api/v1/geoserver/pit/wms
- PIT – WMTS network service – https://pitmap.uke.gov.pl/api/v1/geoserver/gwc/service/wmts
WMS and WMTS network services present spatial data in a map form, including:
After logging in:
- Existing linear infrastructure
- Planned linear infrastructure
- Existing surface infrastructure
- Planned surface infrastructure
- Existing point infrastructure
- Planned point infrastructure
- GESUT data
Without logging in:
- Rates for the right of way occupation
- Forest districts
- Access to property
- SIIS: hotspots
- SIIS: collocations
- SIIS: lines
- SIIS: planned expansion
- SIIS: nodes
We invite you to actively use the data and services provided.
|Subject:||Office of Electronic Communications|
|Publication date:||13.08.20 09:50|
|Update date:||13.08.20 11:20|